Subject: Re: final call for 1.2.6

Re: final call for 1.2.6

From: Ivan Pechorin <>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 17:54:49 +0400


2010/6/9 Daniel Stenberg <>:
> I plan to put together the release package tomorrow evening (euro time
> zone), so if there's any last minute change you need to do, do it now or
> wait and get it in for the next release instead.

I've just tried to build git "master" on Win32 with VC10, zlib and
openssl, and it seems like src/global.c and src/keepalive.c are still
missing from src/NMakefile.
Received on 2010-06-09