Subject: RE: Cross-compiling

RE: Cross-compiling

From: Neil Gierman <ngierman_at_roadrunn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:59:43 -0600

> > But in all honestly it is also slightly less portable
>
> Is it a real problem? Neil's testing would help. :)

I wanted to clear up one thing with my testing. When I listed the different
platforms that I compile for, that was meant that I compile my application
using the libssh2 library. I don't run any of the libssh2 provided tests
(although maybe I should one day). All I do is make sure that libssh2 still
compiles on my target platforms and then make sure that my client
application functions correctly using libssh2's functions.