Subject: RE: Run cross-compiled libssh2 win32 apps in wine?

RE: Run cross-compiled libssh2 win32 apps in wine?

From: Neil Gierman <ngierman_at_roadrunn.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 09:19:15 -0600

> Yeah, I build most of my Windows stuff on Debian these days. The build
> environment is sane; the executables are small and they appear to work
> on all Windows machines I've tested. Only problem is that MSVS is
> still
> needed when porting to some embedded Windows variant; MinGW only
> supports X86 as far as I recall. Also, MinGW64 isn't in Debian yet,
> but
> I haven't seen a significant demand for Windows 64-bit binaries so far.

[Gierman, Neil B]

I don't know if it matters but right now I am building the following:

Host Windows x86, Targets: x86, x64, IA64 (Using MSVC)
Host Linux i386, Targets: i386, ia64 (Using crosstool generated toolchain)
Host HP-UX 11.2 using GNU toolkit

Of course this is all on 0.18. I still haven't had a chance to upgrade
libssh2 and try out the SFTP transfer stuff.