Subject: client-side only vs. libssh?

client-side only vs. libssh?

From: Lawson <lawson08_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:59:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have been working with libssh for a while and was looking to switch over to libssh2, primarily because of the claims that libssh2 can do all things in a non-blocking style (I have run into some blocking issues with libssh) plus I no longer have a requirement to support SSHv1.

However I am now realizing that libssh2 may only be a client-side library. Is this still true? If so, you need to be way more upfront about that. It is not obvious from the description on the website. Especially in your "comparison against libssh" because that one does server-side also.

Are these two the only choices for an SSH library (with a decent API) ?