Subject: RE: release time?

RE: release time?

From: Neil Gierman <ngierman_at_roadrunn.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 09:54:24 -0600

> The agent code has been sitting in libssh2 for some time, and I don't
> recall any reports about it. Maybe it would help to get it more tested
> if we make a release? It would be great to have that support in debian
> squeeze, since it allows applications to do smart-card authentication
> with libssh2.
>
> /Simon

It has been a while since we talked about this but what was the status of
the "SFTP transfers using buffer > 1K"? I remember there was a patch a while
back but there was some talk about it not being complete. Does anyone know
the status? I am still sitting on 0.18 in my production code because I
transfer many large files to many SSH servers at the same time and moving to
a 1K buffer affects performance beyond what is acceptable for my typical
users.