Subject: Re: mingw32 cross

Re: mingw32 cross

From: Simon Josefsson <simon_at_josefsson.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:31:51 +0100

salsa lover <gougolith_at_gmail.com> writes:

> I'm using a custom built mingw32 environment under my homedir, (not from
> repository).
> I've already copied those files from libssh2 binary build into lib and
> include. So as for cross compiling
> libssh2 i've given up. I'm trying to integrate the cross compiler with
> codeblocks now.

I'm cross compiling libssh2 using MinGW/Wine from debian, in fact all
the Windows binaries on http://josefsson.org/gnutls4win/ are generated
that way. There shouldn't be any major problems doing this. What
errors did you get? I am aware that libssh2 in git doesn't currently
cross-compile well, but that's a separate issue.

/Simon