Subject: Re: ssh-agent support

Re: ssh-agent support

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 16:29:02 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009, Peter Stuge wrote:

> Anyone in favor of sending commit messages to this list instead of having a
> separate list?

I don't think that's a good idea. Having a separate list for them is better as
it allows people who care to track the commits and those who don't can easier
select to ignore. After all, the amount of people who care tend to be rather
small.

I would however like to see the commit mails include a diff, as shown with
'git log/show -p' (I think) so that I can use the commit mails to review the
changes directly in my mail client without having to visit the web interface
or use git.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se