Subject: Re: Login failure with libssh2-1.2.2 and SuSE Enterprise 10 Linux

Re: Login failure with libssh2-1.2.2 and SuSE Enterprise 10 Linux

From: Mikhail Gusarov <dottedmag_at_dottedmag.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:24:18 +0600

Twas brillig at 19:37:45 14.12.2009 UTC-05 when davem_at_intersystems.com did gyre and gimble:

 DM> Of course now I need to look at supporting keyboard-interactive in
 DM> the app (perhaps a dictionary of challenge/response values) because
 DM> I'm sure I'll get some push back on this.

Back when to the times I added keyboard-interactive support to libssh2 I
succesfully connected to all servers exposing it only using a "neat"
trick: just response with password for every challenge :)

--
  http://fossarchy.blogspot.com/