Subject: [ libssh2-Bugs-2841743 ] Compilation error on HP-UX 11.11

[ libssh2-Bugs-2841743 ] Compilation error on HP-UX 11.11

From: SourceForge.net <noreply_at_sourceforge.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:48:24 +0000

Bugs item #2841743, was opened at 2009-08-21 09:48
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by bagder
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=703942&aid=2841743&group_id=125852

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
> make
Make: Must be a separator on rules line 720. Stop.

Date: 2009-08-24 14:48

Message:
Shouldn't this be possible to build without gnu make?

What exactly ends up on line 720 in that Makefile of yours? (seeing
anonymous bug reports always scares me that the original submitter just
never will return to offer any further details...)

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Date: 2009-08-21 11:36

Message:
To me it looks like you're not using GNU make.
-Tor