Subject: [ libssh2-Bugs-2823850 ] channel_read() bug

[ libssh2-Bugs-2823850 ] channel_read() bug

From: SourceForge.net <noreply_at_sourceforge.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 11:06:18 +0000

This mailing list has been abandoned! Subscribe to and use the new list
instead: http://cool.haxx.se/mailman/listinfo/libssh2-devel

Bugs item #2823850, was opened at 2009-07-19 19:06
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by kakaxiao
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=703942&aid=2823850&group_id=125852

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
when I use libssh2_channel_exec() to execute a command like "ls -l", I get nothing from libssh2_channel_exec(), but I can get data when I execute "ls -al".
I find the reason is that when I execute "ls -l" , the channel stil has data in buffer, but the remote-close flag in channel is true, so channel_read() read nothing but just return.
but when I execute "ls -al", I can get data, so I think may be it because "ls -al " transports more data than "ls -l".

bug fix: I comment the code "!channel->remote.close &&" in while loop and I can get data whatever command I use.