Subject: Re: Build error under MinGW 4.4.0

Re: Build error under MinGW 4.4.0

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 17:27:57 +0200

Steven Van Ingelgem wrote:
> > Please stop top-posting.
>
> Do you know any way for Gmail to go to the bottom?

I'm sorry, I don't. Maybe there are some quoting or reply settings
somewhere? I don't use Gmail myself so can't help much.

> libssh2 is the only list requiring me to bottom-post, so I tend to
> forget it.

Oh, that's quite understandable then. But posting new comments below
old text makes it so much quicker to read, and that really matters
when dealing with a lot of email as I think many on this list do.

> > Then I suggest changing that struct definition to use void * and
> > it should compile again?
>
> I changed it and it still compiles ok. So I guess it'll be ok.

Great! Send a patch? I think it's good to have it separate from the
dsp fixes from the other day.

//Peter