Subject: Re: releast time soonish?

Re: releast time soonish?

From: Mark Smith <mts-ssh_at_avcosystems.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 12:01:26 +0100

Alexander Lamaison wrote:
>> My reason for all this is because I needed a .NET SFTP library for
>> PCI-compliant logging, so I've written one in VB.NET, wrapped around
>> libssh2, which is going well. That part I doubt I can release since it's

>> for work purposes.
>
> Just out of curiosity, would SharpSSH not have done the job?
> http://www.tamirgal.com/blog/page/SharpSSH.aspx
>
> Alex

Just taken a quick look - hadn't seen that before. Doesn't look like it's
free for commercial use, and appears to be .NET 1 rather than .NET 2. OTOH
I believe libssh2, openssl and zlib are free for commercial use (even though
it won't ever be resold as it's part of an internal-only project), and I
have already wrapped it in .NET 2.

Having said that, thanks for pointing out the competition!

--
Mark Smith