Subject: get off sourceforge?

get off sourceforge?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 22:50:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hello

Peter, you were playing with trac install for libssh2 to take care of bug
reports, how's the status there? Something we should/could switch to?

We were also discussing moving the mailing list(s) to something that doesn't
pollute each outgoing mail with 5 lines of crap. Any news on that front?

I already host, run and admin a busload of mailman-based mailing lists (for
curl, c-ares, Rockbox etc) so I'd be fine with adding a few more.

Anyone with any particular opinions on these matters?

--
  / daniel.haxx.se