Subject: Re: intermittent channel read problems

Re: intermittent channel read problems

From: Jeremy Knope <jerome_at_ambrosiasw.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:21:31 -0400

Sorry, have one more piece of information, I forgot to test this at
first. As far as I can tell so far, I only see this problem when
using libssh2 1.1, I tried my test program with both libssh2-0.13 and
libssh2-1.1 dylib libraries and I have not seen the problem occur when
using 0.13. So it seems like it only happens in 1.1 against OS X
machines, but I'll hammer on it some more to make sure since it's
pretty intermittent.

--
Jeremy Knope / Software Developer / Ambrosia Software, Inc. -- http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/