Subject: Re: RELEASE: libssh2 version 1.1

Re: RELEASE: libssh2 version 1.1

From: Simon Josefsson <simon_at_josefsson.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 01:42:45 +0200

Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> writes:

> Hi friends,
>
> I'm happy to announce that I've just now packaged and uploaded libssh2 1.1:

Great!

I tried to build binaries for Windows using my makefile, and fortunately
this release built fine as well. Here are the links:

http://josefsson.org/gnutls4win/libssh2-1.1.zip
http://josefsson.org/gnutls4win/mingw32-libssh2_1.1-1_all.deb

If you want to build the packages yourself, just get this file:

http://josefsson.org/gnutls4win/Makefile

and then type 'make build-libssh2'. You need mingw etc.

The build is completely untested, except for running 'make check'. If
that doesn't catch any bug you find, please report it and then improve
the self-tests so that we will catch any regressions in the future.

/Simon