Subject: Re: memory (leak) debugging

Re: memory (leak) debugging

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 08:44:45 -0600

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 10:16:44AM -0400, Daniel Johnson wrote:
> I did notice that the libssh2-related tests explicitly disable valgrind
> use, so it wouldn't have helped in this case.

That was to avoid the OpenSSL false positives that result with the
OpenSSL-using tests. Those explicit disables ought to be removed and
replaced with a smarter test suite that filters the valgrind results
like the other OpenSSL tests. Those problems shouldn't even happen if
using GnuTLS with libssh2.

>>> Dan