Subject: Re: make check failure on cygwin

Re: make check failure on cygwin

From: Simon Josefsson <simon_at_josefsson.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:28:00 +0100

Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com> writes:

> Hi, just in case this should be addressed...

I think it should.

> If libssh2/tests/ssh2.sh is modified to add -o 'UsePrivilegeSeparation
> no' linke in:
>
> $SSHD -f /dev/null -h $srcdir/etc/host \
> -o 'Port 4711' -o 'Protocol 2' \
> -o 'UsePrivilegeSeparation no' \
> -o "AuthorizedKeysFile $srcdir/etc/user.pub" -D &
> sshdpid=$!

I think this is generally a good idea, so I added this.

> Authentication by public key failed!

Ouch. If v1.0 works for you, please try to pinpoint when a change was
introduced that broke this.

If v1.0 doesn't work for you, something strange is going on.

Could you add a few '-d' parameters to the invocation of sshd in ssh2.sh
as well, and post the output?

/Simon