Subject: Re: [libssh2] libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfile multiple tries problem

Re: [libssh2] libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfile multiple tries problem

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 09:23:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008, libssh sroschke wrote:

> Is there a reason why only 8 tries per connection are working? Is there a
> way to allow more than 8 auth tries without re-establishing the connection?

My advice for you is to load up the source code and see for yourself, or use a
debugger and single-step into the call and see what you can learn.

libssh2 is undermanned and does not get proper focus from any developers these
days it seems, so prepare to role up your sleeves and do some shoveling.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se