Subject: [libssh2] SFTP file retrieval issue

[libssh2] SFTP file retrieval issue

From: jt <jttmpmail_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 21:47:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am having an issue with retrieving a 2 MB size file but not a 247 B. I used the sftp program in the libssh2/example/simple directory.

I feel that my issue is related to the following issue that was fixed earlier this year (http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=1857849637%40web.de&forum_name=libssh2-devel). Also, I looked at the CVS repository and this fix has not been checked in. When will CVS be updated?

thanks,
-john