Subject: [libssh2] SSH server

[libssh2] SSH server

From: Andreas Tyrberg <andreas.tyrberg_at_enea.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:04:17 +0100

We are looking into implementing an SSH server for an embedded system.
We know that libssh2 today only supports the client part of SSH, but
most of the functionality should already be there, right?

What needs to be added to libssh2 to be able to use it as an SSH server
library also?

Is there anything in the library today that makes it unsuitable to be
used as an SSH server library?

Does anyone have any clue how much work it is to implement the server
part also?

Is there anyone who has tried this already?

Best regards,

Andreas Tyrberg