Subject: Re: [libssh2] patch for ssh user known_hosts (fwd)

Re: [libssh2] patch for ssh user known_hosts (fwd)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 11:48:49 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

Hi!

While I like the idea of being able to use the known_hosts file with this
patch, it is far from clear to me how it is accomplished with this!

I attach my modified version of your patch to this mail, indented in
libssh2-style and with the warnings fixed.

Since there's no prototypes in the public header file, how are these functions
supposed to be used? (And note that public functions need to have LIBSSH2_API
prefixes - I tried to fix this in my version of the patch) I would like to get
some basic docs for them, and I'll happily assist to get them converted to man
pages and get stored in the docs/ dir!