Subject: Re: [libssh2] authentification by key failled.... OPENSSL_Uplink(0050F020, 05): no OPENSSL_Applink

Re: [libssh2] authentification by key failled.... OPENSSL_Uplink(0050F020, 05): no OPENSSL_Applink

From: Tom Marynowski <tom.marynowski_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:34:27 -0500

the error message get from libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfile()
i have installe the official binairie for windows. I dont know were is
my probleme.
it is probably due to openssl....but why.....

i have compile libssh2.dll whit \MDd option (VC++) and i use MDd version
off libeay32.lib ssleay32.lib inclue in opensll.
as in openssl faq : http://www.openssl.org/support/faq.html