Subject: [libssh2] ssh authentication failures using curl

[libssh2] ssh authentication failures using curl

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 08:27:07 -0800

On Fri, Nov 09, 2007 at 09:26:00AM +0100, tonyspoken_at_libero.it wrote:
> Probably i lost some chapters.
> Is this bug tracked?
> Can you point the link to the relevant post to this problem?

Hmmm, good question. It looks like I haven't actually posted it here but on
the curl mailing list, here:
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2007-03/0370.html and here
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2007-09/0167.html

I posted it there because it shows up when doing transfers through curl and
I haven't tried any other way, but I'm guessing it's a libssh2 problem
because of similiar problems found there in the past. The curl autobuild
log showing the problem is here:
http://curl.haxx.se/auto/log.cgi?id=20071108190148-26297#prob1

I was able to reproduce it on one of my machines pretty easily by just doing
sftp transfers using curl in a loop, but I haven't had a chance to dig it
and figure it out. I'm hoping doing that with libssh2 debugging turned on
will give some good clues.

>>> Dan