Subject: Re: [libssh2] Ordinal 55 can not be found in zlib1.dll AND libssh2 used for server.

Re: [libssh2] Ordinal 55 can not be found in zlib1.dll AND libssh2 used for server.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 22:27:01 +0100 (CET)

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkeley_sockets#Blocking_vs._nonblocking

> 2) I have seen only example for client not for server (if I have no forget
> some think).

I've not seen any either. And I even believe that the current incarnation of
the lib is pretty much focused on the client-side.

> 3) if I compile libssh2.dll with zlib, if I execute scp.exe. I have error:
> *Ordinal 55* can not be found in zlib1.dll

That sounds like a build/zlib problem. I know next to nothing about windows
and fixing windows development problems.