Subject: Re: [libssh2] Universal Binary

Re: [libssh2] Universal Binary

From: Jofell Gallardo <jofell.gallardo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 19:57:54 +0800

Sorry about the personal reply thing... though your suggestion really
worked.
I know I had a hunch that I should remove a few files, and I have to hook up
with user libraries.

Thanks a lot for this!

One last question. Have you tried compiling libcurl against this framework?
We've always wanted to support sftp along the way, and compiling universal
libssh2 is my first step.