Subject: Re: [libssh2] Universal Binary

Re: [libssh2] Universal Binary

From: James Housley <jim_at_thehousleys.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 07:27:59 -0400

On Aug 1, 2007, at 2:58 AM, Jofell Gallardo wrote:

> Hi LibSSH2 Team.
>
> I'm just wondering if you could lead me to articles or steps, or
> you could give me a howto
> on compiling libssh2 as Universal Binary in Mac OS X.
>
> Will really be grateful for this.

Personally I just created a framework with in my project, but it is
just as easy to create an external framework and link it with the
project. The only tricky part was since I want both 10.3.9 and
10.4.x support I hand tweaked the libssh2_config.h file.

Jim

--
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  .
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  .