Subject: [libssh2] autobuilds and compiler warnings

[libssh2] autobuilds and compiler warnings

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 03:43:21 +0200

Hi,
for better tracking down compiler warnings I've just hacked some simple shell scripts together which do kind of autobuilds; nothing fancy yet as we know from curl, but at least we can now verify current state of the sources; I try to build 3 times a day linux, netware libc/clib, and mingw32:
http://svwe10.itex.at/mirror/libssh2/autobuilds/

please take a look - I still see some of the previously already mentioned warnings, and suprisingly at first look it seemed they vanished completely on Linux, but when looking closer it seems to me that we now only have '>/dev/null 2>&1' appended....; not sure if this is the right approach because that will now hide everything.

Guen.