Subject: Re: [libssh2] libssh2_poll()

Re: [libssh2] libssh2_poll()

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 22:50:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007, James Housley wrote:

> This user is having some problems with libssh2_poll() in 0.15
> ( https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=4380234 ).

What? There's a forum that doesn't send the mails this way?

Do "we" really want it that way? I personally cannot bother to track yet
another web forum. I think we should either close the forum and redirect
people to use this list, or somehow incorporate so that posts in that forum
get sent here and replies here are sent back... but I guess the latter might
be tricky.

And yeah, I'm old and grumpy and I don't like web forums.