Subject: [libssh2] code style guideline proposal

[libssh2] code style guideline proposal

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 02:03:57 +0200

Hi all,
I would like to propose some code style guidelines:
- replace all tabs with 4 spaces, and use from now on spaces only.
- either allways place the opening brace in a separate line, or allways append it, but dont mix both variants;
  dont know what's best - I personally like to have it appended, but that's something we should probably vote for;
  just we should do it always the same way...

there are probably some more things we should commonly agree to, but that's what just came into mind...

thoughts? objections?

thanks, Guenter.