Subject: [libssh2] libssh2 0.15 release candidate

[libssh2] libssh2 0.15 release candidate

From: Simon Josefsson <simon_at_josefsson.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:45:00 +0100

Hi Sara, all!

I think we should do a release. The debian folks wants one (see
<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=409362>), and I want
one to feel finished with the libgcrypt port. So here is a proposal:

Please test the daily snapshots from
<http://josefsson.org/daily/libssh2/> as if it were the 0.15 release,
and report any problems ASAP.

Sara, if you have time and agree we can do a release now, releasing
current CVS as 0.15 would be great. If you don't have time, I'll roll
an "unofficial" 0.15 release within 1-2 weeks unless there are any
serious problems reported.

What do people think?

Cheers,
Simon