Subject: Re: [libssh2] Libssh2 status / documentation request

Re: [libssh2] Libssh2 status / documentation request

From: Chris Nystrom <cnystrom_at_newio.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:24:50 -0600

On 1/16/07, Mark Erikson <mark_at_isquaredsoftware.com> wrote:

> First, I'm wondering if there's any further documentation or examples of
> how to go about using libssh2 in a serious program, particularly for
> terminal emulation support. The ssh2_sample.c kind of skimps out on
> that area, instead just saying that "this is where stuff happens". The
> API documentation is decent, but there's not a lot of help in how to use
> that API.

I have some example code at:

ftp://ftp.newio.org/pub/d0-libs/ssh2_lib.0.10_057b_073006.tar.gz

There are small examples for executing a remote command, using a
remote subsystem, and a file copy.

Hope that helps,
Chris

--
E-Mail: Chris Nystrom <cnystrom_at_newio.org>
Saving the world from web programming.